Saturday, December 8, 2007

#21 (Week 9). Podcasts

The main advantage of podcasting is that you do not have to have an iPod or a MP3 player to access podcats. All you need is internet access.Podcasts would be an advantage on the library website on the Teach yourself section. Podcasts would also be good for people for whom English is not the first language and good for technology training especially if there is a lot of jargon.
Tried to download iTunes but was not successful. QuickTime is something that looks like something I would be interested in but until I get a faster connection, I will have to put it on hold.Of the three sites, I found Podcastalley.com
the best.(maybe 'cauce I spent more time on it?)
http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs This has very thought provoking comments. Would have liked to finesh listing to it but I had finesh off 'cause the computor was needed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A fast connection is definitely an issue around this