Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#23 (week 9)

When I started I never thought I would get this far. It has been a excellent learning curve for me. As you can see from my record, I started very late because I was away. Intianally I though I would just some of the exercises but once I started, I got hooked. Not doing the them in order was not a very good idea. I am glad we will still have access to the training after Dec 17 because I would like to go over some of the things again.
Some of the ' things' would have been much easier to do with a tutor I thought. Then it would not taken me so long.
I had to spend a lot of my time after hours doing it. Time in lieu would be a very good incentive provide one did finish the course. In smaller libraries staff who did not have a computer at home were disadvantaged.
I will put into pratice some of the things I have learned.
Having said all this the saying "use it or loose it" is very true. I hope staff get time to train so we can practise what we have learnt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work on getting to the end, your mp3 player is on its way

Flutterby said...

Congrats on finishing so fast, after a "late start" too