Tuesday, December 4, 2007

YouTube

http://www.santabanta.com/rss.asp - I thought this was funny.


YouTube and sited like My Space does provide a whole new world of info and entertainment. This does have a huge appeal for young and talented people especially musicians, filmmakers, singers, stand up comedians.


I can't see myself wanting to share my videos worldwide. Anything I wanted to watch took too long to play. Some of adverts were really funny if understand the culture.It does pay to have a look at the YouTube glossary. The library website could use these videos, on topics like How to search, reserve , books and new arrivals etc. The possibilities are endless.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?- loved this.

Podcasting has the advantage that you do not have to have an iPod or a MP3 player to access it.At the moment it is beyond me. Wasted a lot the time trying to download the 'QuickTime' It just took too long.This is something I would be interested in but until I get a faster connection, it has to be on hold. iTunes has the same problem. I think it is too technical.

No comments: