Saturday, December 8, 2007

#22 (Week 9). ebooks

ebooks are not my cup of tea. They could be useful if you wanted to read a preview of the item. However, ebooks would be very handy for students. The disadvantage with the ACL website is that ebooks are not prominent. On the screen where the customers can see if the book is available or not, they should be a link to say the item is available in the ebook format.
Listening to preview of the audio books is a good option, however downloading a whole audio book sounds like very hard work. I am not sure how the copyright laws apply to this.The only title I may be tempted to read is Aesop Fables.
On the left hand side of the screen has a link for dictionary which I thought was neat. I looked up phishing and podcast. It came up with the result - not found.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its not for everyone